Monday, September 7, 2009

Plan of the novel and serialisation schedule

Hello.

During the summer, I wrote a novel, entitled Fickle Fortune, and you can read it here; I shall start serialising it on September 13. Each post will range in length from just under 1000 words to 1500 words. The novel is approximately 100,000 words long, which means that at a rate of 1000-1500 words every day, the complete novel will be online in early December.

The novel is almost entirely a product of my imagination; however, some characters are based on real people.

I was inspired by the works of Thomas Hardy in the composition of this novel; Shakespeare was also a major influenceand the discipline of economics, though in terms of inspiration, I might include everything I have ever read, but listing that would be exhaustive.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment